Top drive drilling equipment allows drilling with triple stands and reduces make-up and break-out time. It stands for the most advanced manufacturing technology of petroleum drilling machinery and special mechanic-electronic-hydraulic petroleum machinery. It is one of the important measures to speed up petroleum and natural gas exploration, increase recovery ratio and reduce drilling cost.
It adopts the advanced and mature AC frequency-variable driving technology and has such advantages as accurate torque and speed control. The driving mode of the electric system is flexible and on the drilling platform the driller can directly select the electromechanical running mode (without the necessity to modify the user program or system parameter).
- It can drill 28m long once. When touching resistance and touching sticking, it may connect the drilling pipe immediately, rotating and circulating.
- It can implement back redressing and snubbing redressing.
The drilling tool can work in a wide range and it is helpful to reduce drill sticking accidents.
- Since it has remotely-controlled internal blowout control mechanism, the well control is safe.
- It can work continuously in a locked running mode at rated torque.
- The single and double-motor running modes can be changed over to each other easily;
- The technical parameters are set reasonable and its automation degree is high and the programs run reliable.
- Both 50Hz and 60Hz are available.
|Drive Mode||A/C VFD|
|Drilling Depth by 4 1/2" DP(mm)||4000||5000||7000||7000||7000||9000|
|Rated Load (ton)||250||350||500||500||500||750|
|Main Motor Rated Power (HP)||400||500||400x2||400x2||500x2||500x2|
|Rotating Speed (rpm)||0~200||0~180||0~200||0~220||0~200||0~200|
|Max. Break-out Torque (kN·m)||45||60||75||75||90||110|
|Drill Pipe Sizes Range(inch)||2 7/8 ~ 5 1/2||2 7/8 ~ 6 5/8||2 7/8 ~ 6 5/8||2 7/8 ~ 6 5/8||2 7/8 ~ 6 5/8||2 7/8 ~ 6 5/8|
|W.P. of Hydraulic System(MPa)||16||16||16||16||16||16|
Mud Circulating Diameter(inch)
|Rated W.P. of Central Tube (MPa)||35||35||35||35||52||52|
Main Body Working Height(mm)
Main Body Width(mm)
|Distance of Guide Rail to Well Center(mm)||Vertical: 525