F Series Mud Pumps
F Series Triplex Single Acting Mud pumps are machined under C. Emsco designs with all fluid end parts interchangeable to those for C. Emsco OEM pumps.
- Made of rugged fabriform construction and designed for optimum performance under severe drilling conditions.
- Compact and occupies less space, yet delivers unequaled performance.
- Forged steel cylinders are identical and interchangeable.
- Liners and pistons can be inspected without removal.
- One-piece piston rod.
- Herringbone gears, both gear and pinion, are machined from alloy steel forgings.
- Designed and produced in conformance with API 7K.
|Model||Max. Liner Size×
|F-500||6 3/4×7 1/2||165||500||8" F||4" F, 5M||5||144×106×86||9,770|
|F-800||6 3/4×9||150||800||10" F||5" F, 5M||6||156×x79×66||14,500|
|F-1000||6 3/4×10||140||1000||12" F||5" F, 5M||6||163×89×70||18,790|
|F-1300||7×12||120||1300||12" F||5" F, 5M||7||174×121×78||24,572|
|F-1600||7×12||120||1600||12" F||5" F, 5M||7||181×129×106||24,791|
|F-2200||9×14||105||2200||12" F||5" F, 5M||8||236×136×108||38,460|
Mud Pump Package
F series mud pump packages are equipped with power device cardan shaft, speed reducer, clutch, transmission, belt and safety hood. They can be used in drilling, well cementing and work over operation .
|Electrical drive||Mechanical drive|